As home inspectors in Atlanta and the surrounding counties we have been working closely with buyers, sellers, and agents in the local real estate market since 2003.
We are committed to open and honest communication with our clients, and we value the trust clients place in us to provide an accurate and unbiased report of the current home condition. We strive to educate our clients on the proper maintenance and operation of a home, as well as the condition it is in.
Leading By Example
- We have been in business since 2003.
- We have inspected more than 2,000 homes in Atlanta and the surrounding counties. This includes DeKalb, Rockdale Fulton, Paulding, Cobb, and Douglas Counties, and the communities of Atlanta, Avondale Estates, Chamblee, Clarkston, Decatur, Doraville, Druid Hills, Dunwoody, East Atlanta, Lithonia, Pine Lake, Stone Mountain, and Tucker.
- Our inspection experience includes single family homes, condos, townhomes, and manufactured homes.
- We can inspect new construction and older homes.
We are leading the home inspection industry by example, and our clients are assured of a professional inspection which is thorough, knowledgeable, and extensive.
The final inspection report, together with any photos of areas that cause concern, are clear and easy to understand. These are printed out on site, so our clients do not have to wait for the findings.
Inspection Related Services Offered
We offer our clients optional inspection related services, in addition to a professional home inspection. The range of additional services that we offer includes:
- Mold Sampling
- Radon Testing
- Lead Testing
We encourage our clients to attend the home inspection and to participate in the process. The inspection usually takes anywhere from two to four hours, and any questions that the client has will be answered at this time. If questions arise once the inspector is gone then our office will address the concerns and a prompt answer will be provided. We inspect every home as if it was our very own, and this dedication is what sets our services apart.
Achievements In The Community
As the local home inspector in Atlanta and the surrounding counties, John Luke has achieved a number of recognitions in the community, and in the home inspection industry.
- John is a Certified Pillar To Post Home Inspector
- We have inspected more than 2,000 homes
- We are a member of the DeKalb Association of Realtors
- We belong to the Women’s Council of Realtors
Client Feedback We Have Received
Our clients frequently let us know what they think, and we have a feedback survey which allows our clients to rate our services and their inspection experience. Clients often tell us that we are very professional and extremely thorough. Customers also remark on the courteous manner and knowledge of the home inspector. The survey that client stake to rate us shows that we consistently get very high marks for customer satisfaction, and many clients refer friends and family members to us if a home inspection is required.
Realtors in the local community choose us to refer their clients to because we are trusted. Real estate agents say that they know we will provide a detailed and comprehensive inspection, and will take the time with their client to discuss any concerns from the inspection or answer any questions regarding the home.